Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

MYOB Invoices (app): Record Activity Slips (time billing)

Experienced Partner

22Posts

94Kudos

0Solutions

22 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia

We need to see time billing included for use on the On the go app sooner rather than later.

I want to use the app!

Love the idea i just need to be able to use it.

"On The Go App Time Billing"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: October 2014

Hi @MissJade88 

Thanks for the feedback in regards to the AccountRight program and AccountRight OnTheGo app. 

I would encourage other users that would like to see Time Billing included in the AccountRight OnTheGo app to vote and comment if required for this idea.

23 Comments
Alison_Anigo
Experienced Partner
14 Posts
Experienced Partner

Hi Miss Jade,

If you're looking for an app that allows you to see MYOB customer data, create invoices on the go, review AR balances and also allow you to do time billing, Mobileezy may be of interest to you.  

It already contains time billing for MYOB Account Right v19 product range (complete with a handy little timer) and will soon have time billing for Account Right 2014.4. 

You can download a trial from here or contact us at 03 9548 9114 to find out more.

Alison Bennett

MissJade88
Experienced Partner
22 Posts
Experienced Partner

Thanks Alison, i would rather stick with MYOB products, In past experiance its hard to get help from MYOB when there is a third party program involved. I am also using Accountright 2014.4 so it is no use 

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @MissJade88 

Thanks for the feedback in regards to the AccountRight program and AccountRight OnTheGo app. 

I would encourage other users that would like to see Time Billing included in the AccountRight OnTheGo app to vote and comment if required for this idea.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

HI @MissJade88 

In regards to your comments about third party programs. MYOB Support the AccountRight program itself and the API to make sure that the AccountRight database can be accessed. If you are using a third party program it is up to the third party to support that program and the connection of that program to the AccountRight program so it can import/extract the data out of AccountRight.

MissJade88
Experienced Partner
22 Posts
Experienced Partner

Are we any closer to seeing this become a reality? 

entire
5 Posts
Cover User

Will this be happening soon?? We really need this function on the app as want to be able to use it and can't as its too much of headache.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @entire 

Thank you for feedback in regards to this idea.

Currently this idea is marked as under consideration. This means that we are still in the earlier stages of investigating the possibility of added this feature to the program, as such we don't have a timeframe at this point in time. I would recommend if you would like to see this functionality included in the program to vote for this idea. You can vote for an idea using the + vote button to the left of the idea's name.

MissJade88
Experienced Partner
22 Posts
Experienced Partner

Any news yet??

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @MissJade88

The normal process for an Idea posted on Ideas Exchange would go through a few stages. We would mark the post as "Under Consideration" and encourage users to vote and comment for this idea. The idea is currently still under consideration. If the idea does generate a number of votes and comments we mark it has high demand meaning we will investigate and attempt to implement that idea ahead of other ideas with lesser demand.

As of 08/06/2015 the idea exchange have had 66 ideas implemented from it and some of the ideas have been marked as Planned.

As to a time frame, we can't give an exact one for the ideas posted on the Ideas Exchange as we do need to assess each idea and the demand for that usage before implementing it into the product road map.

megancrawley
Partner
1 Post
Partner

"make time billing available on phone and tablet app"