Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

MYOB Invoices (app): Record Activity Slips (time billing)

Experienced Partner

22Posts

94Kudos

0Solutions

22 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia

We need to see time billing included for use on the On the go app sooner rather than later.

I want to use the app!

Love the idea i just need to be able to use it.

"On The Go App Time Billing"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: October 2014

Hi @MissJade88 

Thanks for the feedback in regards to the AccountRight program and AccountRight OnTheGo app. 

I would encourage other users that would like to see Time Billing included in the AccountRight OnTheGo app to vote and comment if required for this idea.

23 Comments
jenniek
Ultimate Partner
2,917 Posts
Ultimate Partner

yes please - I would love this too.

KattC
790 Posts
Former Staff

Hello @megancrawley

This is a very good suggestion to add to the MYOB OnTheGo App, I can see how this would be a very useful enhancement.

If you would like MYOB OnTheGo App to include Time Billing please cast your votes and comment below.

Alison_Anigo
Experienced Partner
14 Posts
Experienced Partner

Hi @megancrawley,

If you're looking for an app that already has time billing - you may be interested in having a look at Mobileezy.

It's a mobile add-on to MYOB that comes with time billing as standard.

If you're interested in learning more about it you can find out more at our add on listing or website.

Or drop me an email on alisonb@anigo.com.au.

Cheers,

Alison Bennett

0409 173 578

Jennyste
2 Posts
Cover User

Hi,

It would be really great if you could include a time billing option in the MYOB OnTHeGo app. The directors working for our company are often travelling and don't always have their laptops handy so the ability to record time on their phone (mirroring the time billing tab in AR) would be extremely useful.

Thanks for your consideration,

Jenny

Jennyste
2 Posts
Cover User

This would be an excellent addition to the mobile app!

CTaylor
Partner
3 Posts
Partner

Allow entry of activities for employees in your mobile app.

Most service businesses send invoices from their office and want to track an employees time onsite for clients.

If employees could enter activities and assign that to a job or client the labour component is caputred onsite once the employee finishes the work. 

The job might take a few days or visits and  each visit can be capured easily through a smartphone.

Not many employees will do invoicing on the road but they will need to track the hours worked..

MissJade88
Experienced Partner
22 Posts
Experienced Partner

Really disappointing to hear today at partner connect that timebilling is not going to be included in the on the go app  anytime soon. The on the go app is being touted as the greatest new item for an on the go business but without supplying a timebilling option cuts out a whole section of customers to be able to use this option. 

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @MissJade88

Thank you for your additional feedback in regards to this particular idea.

As you have mentioned we are still looking into this particular idea and at this stage we don't have immediate plans to add this function to the app. However the idea is still marked as Under Consideration as we do wish to encourage clients to vote and comment if required for this idea.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @CTaylor

Thank you for your feedback in regards to MYOB OnTheGo 

I've merged your idea with this existing idea already included on the AccountRight Idea Exchange.

Sharpness
3 Posts
Cover User

We only use time billing, so viewing invoices and answering queries when out and about is impossilble for us. Time billing invoices on the app would make any queries much simpler and quicker for our customer service team.