Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Card: Customer - Ability to set a default Packing Slip form

2Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
Cover User
New Zealand

Hi there,

Spoke to a consultant on the phone a minute ago.

We did't quite get there as there doesn't seem to be an option this...

I am asking whether there is a possibility which i believe there should be to print and SELECT customized packing slip.

In a similar manner that an individua customer can have a selection for an invoice to be pritned.

Next update for RightsPlus should have this opportunity. Unless it exists and we both could not locate it.

There is an option to select each individual customer via Sales>Print/Email invoices>Advanced Filters

but this is incredibly time consuming. SOLUTION?

Many thanks,

Massimo's Italian Cheeses

"Select default packing slip form by customer"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: October 2014

Thanks for the excellent suggestion. Anyone else who would like to be able to select an individual packing slip form by customer, please cast your vote here.

12 Comments
Rolsie
5 Posts
User

Hi.

We operate two separate divisions within the one company file and use different invoices and packing slips. In the Customer Card File / Selling Details you can enter the appropriate printed form i.e invoice name. All good so far. However, I do have a problem that when I create a sales invoice I have to go into Sales/Email Invoices under Sales, Advanced Filters, check Sale Type and select Packing Slip (Item) and choose the appropriate printed form I want to use. Suggestion: This could be overcome by simply associating in this case the Invoice Form with the appropriate Packing Slip. Maybe this could be done in the Advanced Filters (mentioned above) which could be used for any form where an association is required.

DanT
Contributing Cover User
18 Posts
Contributing Cover User

It would also be really useful if you were able to configure a default packing slip printer which is different to the default invoice printer.