Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Bank Register: Page Up/Down Account list selection

DKP
Trusted Cover User
Trusted Cover User

62Posts

221Kudos

3Solutions

62 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia

Hi ya

I have seen similar post in regards to Payments field, but was wondering if you can also take on board the Spend Money feature.

When i utilise Spend Money's front screen, i have to use the mouse to scroll thru my Account list to select the correct allocation.  But if i utilise the Split feature of Spend Money, then i can utilise the page down key to scroll thru the Accounts list. (prefered method)

I have noticed that this happens in other areas too, where you cannot use the Page Down/Up key to scroll thru lists, using the mouse is taking valuable micro seconds.........  you understand, i know...

Cheers

D

"Keystroking"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: August 2018

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

2 Comments
ronatbas
Ultimate Partner
4,553 Posts
Ultimate Partner

If you use card and have that linked to the correct account it doesn't matter where you try do the Spend Money it will pick up the account.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages