Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

MYOB Invoices (app): Include signature field for receiving goods

Cover User

4Posts

21Kudos

0Solutions

4 Posts
Cover User
Australia

Why does AccountRight not have a field where the Mobile app can receive a signature for receiving goods on the invoice?

"Paperless signing of packing slip/Delivery Docket"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: June 2015

Hello @NigelD

This is an excellent idea to better the Mobile app/AccountRight. Anybody wanting to see a signature field on the app that can link into AccountRight to show the delivery was accepted please cast your vote and leave any comments that are relevant. 

16 Comments
Ids
6 Posts
User

I run a small electrical company and have spoken with customer support regarding being able to get the customer to 'sign' for work done on the invoice if using a touch screen device such as ipad or tablet and was advised this was in the pipeline which is great.  Also not sure if I can (very new user) but it would be great to be able to after recieving payment be able to email the invoice back to the customer as paid as a receipt.  If this can be done already can someone let me know and how to do it . . . If not it would be useful for me and perhaps others. Cheers.

KattC
790 Posts
Former Staff

Hello @NigelD

This is an excellent idea to better the Mobile app/AccountRight. Anybody wanting to see a signature field on the app that can link into AccountRight to show the delivery was accepted please cast your vote and leave any comments that are relevant. 

JB_JASAPH
2 Posts
Cover User

It is staggering that whoever designed onthego totally forgot to include (a mobile) proof of delivery or signature on the app!

It's all fine producing (fairly low quality) invoices while away from the office - but when you get back to the office and a customer calls asking for a POD... you can't give them one. Because no one can sign for one with onthego.

We can't use onthego until it actually replaces the higher tech devices that work now... a pen and paper!

JINA
Contributing Cover User
11 Posts
Contributing Cover User

We would also appreciate if we could have a proof of delivery.

Most clients want a signed docket. 

5teve
Experienced Cover User
40 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I agree with this 1000% ! As a company that issues an invoice on site with every single job - a signature is essential for us and would be a massive improvement in functionality.

Steve O

JB_JASAPH
2 Posts
Cover User

Exactly! I've already asked for this too. What is the point of having a mobile app with no p.o.d. ??!! It should have been the FIRST CONSIDERATION - not now 'under consideration' (code for we don't care and probably won't get around to doing anything about it).

SKCS
1 Post
Cover User

Have you been able to find any solutions to this? We've been looking for over a year now and still no add-ons which allow proof of delivery.

JosephM
1 Post
Cover User

That would be an excellent function.

recording signature and geo location of the signature.

and even better allowing taking a picture of the goods and adding it to the invoice for a form proof of delivery by driver

caroline52-
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User

We have just started a new service which involves eliveries and desperately need to be able to receive signatures on delivery. I hope it happens soon.

Caroline

Honeyboost
8 Posts
User

This is a GREAT idea!