AccountRight

Pay Bills: Show Supplier Invoice number

Partner MissJade88
10 Posts
Partner
Australia

Is it possible to add another colum in the pay bills window to allow for the supplier invoice number?

"Supplier invoice number visable in paying bills window"

Current Status: Already in product

Hi Everyone

AccountRight 2017 allows for the user to show the Supplier Invoice Number on the Pay Bills window by enabling the preference - "Show Supplier invoice Number in Supplier Payments" This preference can be enabled/disabled via Setup>>Preferences>>Purchases window.

Please note that having that preference enable with replace the Purchase No. column with the Supplier Invoice No. column in the Pay Bills window.

10 Comments
Ultimate Partner jenniek
2,114 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Go to Setup - Preferences - Purchases Tab and tick the box that says "show supplier invoice in Pay Bills.

Former Staff JasonHill
5,899 Posts
Former Staff

Trusted Cover User Julie_B
215 Posts
Trusted Cover User

Experienced Cover User ASWatCR
236 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I agree - it would be useful to both information available at your fingertips.  And something I would think was not too diffiuclt to implement into the software. 

Over to you MYOB - I assume you will take the "Already in Product" status away or do we need a new idea posted?

Trusted Cover User Julie_B
215 Posts
Trusted Cover User

Hi ASWatCR - I took my comment off and posted a new idea should you wish to vote as I presumed the "already in product" status wouldn't be removed Smiley Happy  Regards, Julie

http://community.myob.com/t5/AccountRight-Idea-Exchange/Pay-Bills-Receive-Payments-Windows/idi-p/160...

FirmFigures
3 Posts
Cover User

Does any one know if this queston can be anwered?

To me proving invoice number when in pay bills screen is one of the most important fields to be displayed.

Firm Figures

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
20,304 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi Everyone

AccountRight 2017 allows for the user to show the Supplier Invoice Number on the Pay Bills window by enabling the preference - "Show Supplier invoice Number in Supplier Payments" This preference can be enabled/disabled via Setup>>Preferences>>Purchases window.

Please note that having that preference enable with replace the Purchase No. column with the Supplier Invoice No. column in the Pay Bills window.

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
20,304 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @FirmFigures

I've update the status of this idea to provide more information into showing that Supplier Invoice Number. However, just to confirm you want to go to Setup>>Preferences>>Purchases tab and enable "Show Supplier invoice Number in Supplier Payments" for that number to appear in the Pay Bills window.

FirmFigures
3 Posts
Cover User

Thank you,

I am sorry I did not realsie there was differernt forums for accounts right to essentials I am using essesntials.

Firm Figurees

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
20,304 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @FirmFigures

We do have a separate idea exchange for MYOB Essentials - MYOB Essentials Idea Exchange.

If you are using MYOB Essentials and would like to see the Supplier Invoice number on the Pay Bills window I would encourage you to show your support for Pay Bills: Show Supplier Invoice number