Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Pay Liabilities: Superannuation - Dates defualt

Experienced Cover User

68Posts

129Kudos

0Solutions

68 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
New
New

When entering super payments through the PAY LIABILITY funciton you have to keep re-entering the correct dates.

EG if I go to enter super payments todoay for JANUARY the defualt date is 01/02/2013 - 05/02/2013

I go and change the dates - process the payment for the first fund and when I go to process the next payment the dates go back to 01/02/2013 - 05/02/2013

I make payments to over 15 different funds so entering the date parameters this many times is a BIG WASTE OF TIME

"SUPER Data Entry"

4 Comments
PTO
Experienced Cover User
61 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Shortly after upgrading i raised the issue of the date range having to be entered for every fund payment recorded.  This has never been rectified and so i would like to raise it again. when processing superannuation payments through payroll liabilities payments you apply the date range (in my case it will be for the month).  you pick up the superannuation card which the payment will apply.  you tick all employee superannuation that will be paid to the particular fund.  Press record.  In V19 the date range would stick and so you then continue to attach each supplier card and tick the corresponding employee payment to that fund.  upon upgrading you have to change the date range for every single payment.  This is extremely time consuming.  Can you please tell me if this has been added to a list for the developers.  Is this going to be rectified.   the upgraded version should save me time not increase the keystrokes in the process.

Christine

Growers
Trusted Cover User
61 Posts
Trusted Cover User

Agree! I find this also annoying.

It would be great if the date parameters could be set a little more easily, logically and quickly.

Greg

Sue0908
Experienced Cover User
39 Posts
Experienced Cover User

We have quite a few super funds we contribute to each quarter.  When keying the payment in via payroll/pay liabilities it would be time saving if the date range was saved for each payment rather having to select it each time.

htds
Contributing Cover User
10 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Whilst making payments by EFT or BPAY for a certain month the date keeps changing back to the current month,  Before the update the dates stayed on the nominated month I was paying.  Would it be possible to let the date stay on the month I am paying?