Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Pay Superannuation: Report on who authorised each superannuation payment

Experienced Cover User

72Posts

802Kudos

0Solutions

72 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

Can you please create a printable/exportable report we can print to show each authorised PS with the ID and the itemised employee's super paid?

This would be required to show my clients the payments processed.

Currently the only report available is from the transaction journal, which when I enter the ID to show PS1 - current and press print nothing shows anyway.

"PaySuper payment report"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: September 2018

Thank you all for the idea. We are working on better reporting capabilities for Pay Super. In the meantime you can run the Journal security audit report, located in Reports>>Accounts>>Journal and Security for details of the user ID that initiated the recording of the Pay Superannuation transaction. We request everyone interested in seeing this to please continue to vote and comment.

For more information on changes to the AccountRight Idea Exchange, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

3 Comments
Hannah
Partner
5 Posts
Partner

I agree, much needed especially for the Construction Industry!

Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff

Thanks for the great suggestion @scfsh. We are planning better reporting for Pay Super in an update early next year. A report covering what you've requested will be included in this update.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you all for the idea. We are working on better reporting capabilities for Pay Super. In the meantime you can run the Journal security audit report, located in Reports>>Accounts>>Journal and Security for details of the user ID that initiated the recording of the Pay Superannuation transaction. We request everyone interested in seeing this to please continue to vote and comment.

For more information on changes to the AccountRight Idea Exchange, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages