Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Payroll: Ability to attach files to payslips before emailing

Experienced Cover User

39Posts

53Kudos

0Solutions

39 Posts
Experienced Cover User
New
New

Hi

Can we get the ability to attach a file to payslips before sending them?

Thank you

"attchment to Payslips"

4 Comments
G_I
Experienced Partner
42 Posts
Experienced Partner

I vote for this.

I believe this is actually part of a larger issue - that MYOBs Email sending capabilities simply don't include many features that Outlook offers. This is why i made a suggestion to add a setting to get MYOB to compose the Email in Outlook, but NOT send it (at the moment it composes the email in Outlook and sends it automatically with no way to stop it or change it) - this will allow the user to modify the contents, add attachments, etc.

Here's a link to my suggestion made a while back, although unfortunately it didn't gain any traction: http://community.myob.com/t5/AccountRight-Idea-Exchange/Compose-email-in-outlook-BUT-DON-T-SEND-YET/...

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @G_I

Its great to hear that you have voted for @ActionCranes's idea.

In terms of the idea that you have lodged previously. At this stage of that idea we are encouraging clients to vote and comment (if required) for that particular idea. We don't have a time frame for when that (or this) particular idea will be placed into development and implemented into the program.

GWES
Experienced Cover User
28 Posts
Experienced Cover User

We require this function too. I'm having to send employees site Time Sheets in a seperate email, whereas I use to save the payslip and combine it with the time sheet. I would love to be able to just attach the time sheet so they receive it in the same email as their payslip. 

GTA
Contributing Cover User
11 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Would love to have this function available - would make it easier to send Workers Permits and updated Covid information with Payslips