Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Payroll: Process pays for only timesheet employees

Contributing Cover User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia

Hi,

I used Account Right Live for the first time today to process payroll and found it painfully slow. After i entered the timesheets and went into process payroll every employee we have (which is over 300)  appeared on the list and i had to deselect the ones i didn't need (i only needed 21 employees today) this became a long drawn out process. The last version of MYOB i used only showed the employees with timesheets when i went to process payroll this was much easier. Can you bring that system back because even if i deselect everyone then reselect the employees i want it still takes forever. 

Time is so precious it would be wonderful to receive an update that fixes this problem.

Thanks for listening. Smiley Happy

"Payroll - Bring back the feature on payroll that only processes payroll for those with time sheets."

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: July 2018

Thank you for the idea @Tashadawn. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

1 Comment
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea @Tashadawn. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages