Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Reports: List of Payroll Category

Cover User

7Posts

14Kudos

0Solutions

7 Posts
Cover User
Australia
New
New

Hi, I can't seem to find any way to print a basic report of current Payroll Categories info.  I have just updated all the hourly rates for each payroll category from the Fairwork Australia pay guides and would like to be able to print a report that I can check against the guides to ensure I haven't made any data entry errors otherwise I have to open each payroll category and check it individually.  

"Payroll Categories'

4 Comments
Whispatchet
5 Posts
Cover User

Yes! Great for audit. I would definately use this feature... I stitch screen captures together at the moment but it seems like something we should be able to get a report for, maybe alongside the ATO category and which account in the ledger they point to?

Arcsal
4 Posts
User

seeking this report 

LezaJane
2 Posts
User

I desperately need this report too (a report of all the payroll catagories in the system). How can I do this?

Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @LezaJane

Thanks for your post. I would like to extend to you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. We appreciate your effort in adding your vote and commenting on this function. We understand that this report is essential to your business. Rest assured that we will communicate your suggestions and feedback to the team. 

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist. 

Cheers,   
Leneth