Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

MYOB Invoices (app): Print use custom invoices

Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

3 Posts
Cover User
New Zealand

Hi as I am involved in several different type businesses and it would be handy to be able to print wirelessly to a blue tooth printer a custom made invoice for each business and be able to select that type invoice on the mobile, then load the customers details and then print (handy for small and numerous transactions). I understand you can slowly adapt an invoice on accountright on my computer but one of my businesses has a preformatted receipt in word which I would like to upload onto myob earlier and printout on the spot for card and cash transactions. My Dad has a lawn mowing business and could use this system as an on the spot payment system complete with invoice or better a receipt printed at the time.

From Robert

"Print preloaded custom invoices for on the go app with blue tooth printer"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: November 2016

Hi Everyone

MYOB OnTheGo will allow for the user to change the default form on a customer's card via the app. This is done by selecting by navigating to the required customer card and selecting the Printed Form (do need to select a Sales Layout first) from the bottom of the window. You can then print the desired invoice using that customise form to the desired printer or email.

Attachments.PNG

1 Comment
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

MYOB OnTheGo will allow for the user to change the default form on a customer's card via the app. This is done by selecting by navigating to the required customer card and selecting the Printed Form (do need to select a Sales Layout first) from the bottom of the window. You can then print the desired invoice using that customise form to the desired printer or email.

Attachments.PNG