Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: In Tray - attach documents

PET
Cover User

1Posts

504Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User
Australia

I have seen the in tray for purchases and ask if there are any plans to add an in tray to the sales invoice side. It would be very helpful to us as a solar installation company to store all compliance and design pdfs with the installation sale record, so that over time we when we re-visit the sale record we can find all of that in one place. 

'In tray for Sales?"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: March 2015

Hi @PET 

Thank you for your idea in regards to AccountRight and sale transactions.

Currently the In Tray can be used for purchases only. I would encourage other users that would like to see the ability to upload documents to be read for Sale transactions/an "Out Tray" to vote and comment if required.

285 Comments
DazedNConfused
Experienced Cover User
49 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Loving the In Tray!

It would be fantabluous of the option was available for sales and even the card file. To connect account applications to the customer or supplier card would save a lot of time!

It does seem a little silly you can't print direct from the linked doc. Surely that is a simple fix!

Thanks!!

Ali

Technobake
5 Posts
Cover User

As we have to keep copies of onsite work forms with invoices, this feature would be a huge benefit to us and reduce our paper and time costs.

DomenicGalluzzo
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I agree there should definitely be the option to link documents to all transactions including:

sales

spend money

receive money

payroll

It has been more than two years... I thought this feature would have been well and truly added by now!!

GeckoElectrical
1 Post
Cover User

Hi, The InTray feature for Purchases invoices is fantastic. It would also be very handy to have this for Sales invoices, so we could attache documents to invoices such as copies of cheques or legal documents relating to the invoice.

FarmerPete
1 Post
Cover User

As a farmer we receive mainly recipient created tax invoices for sales. A sales RCTI in tray would be most beneficial in allowing us to digitize our sales records.

sammyiz
1 Post
Cover User

Hi

Inoticed woth Xero app you can photograph receipts and do a lot more than the MYOB, is there another myob app or is this not available to do?

Also would be much better if you could see quotes on the app?

SueWhitt
1 Post
Cover User

Intray for sales would be perfect as we currently store customer orders in a separate drive.  Please consider

SamIAm
Experienced Partner
31 Posts
Experienced Partner

Hi MYOB,

I still cannot believe that an Intray for the sales side has not been implemented.  Surely we as bookkeepers has numerous clients that have support source doucments that need to be pinned to the invoice created in MYOB.

Lets get behind this and make it happen.  I am pulling my hair out!

Tallie_M
4,461 Posts
Former Staff

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for your comments! We are always looking out for new ways to improve upon the software and are aware that expanding In Tray to all types of transactions is something that a lot of clients would love to see. Please do keep voting for this idea, as ultimately, that's the best way to get your voice heard to our development team.

gymleader
1 Post
User

this would be so cool - good to attach a purchase order from client to it to specific order