Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Report: Journal Security Audit - Sort by Session Date

6Posts

14Kudos

0Solutions

6 Posts
Partner
Australia

I know the old daily session report exists in a different guise but there is still no extremely quick way to find the last transaction entered -- "where did it go?  I know I entered it!".  I loved that report - it saved so much time scanning through the file for something that you know was entered.  

If the Journal Security Report  was customizable so that the SESSION DATE could be added to the SORT filter, then the most recent transaction could appear at the top and thus save a heap of time generating the report to give the required info quickly.  A custom report and hey presto we have what we need.

Heather Nowak

Brisbane

"Session Report"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: November 2017

Hi Everyone

With the release of AccountRight 2017.2 the option to sort the Journal Security Audi report by Session Date has been included. This can be achieved by running the report, selecting Sort option (located in the Filters tab) and adding the Sort Level of Session Date.

You can find out more information about this change and other changes, including information on obtaining AccountRight 2017.2 from AccountRight 2017.2 now available.

3 Comments
IanChait
Ultimate Partner
1,443 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Yes, absolutely this report is needed.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

Thank you for showing your support for this idea.

We are looking into ways to have the Session Date appearing in the Sort by list for the Journal Security Audit report.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

With the release of AccountRight 2017.2 the option to sort the Journal Security Audi report by Session Date has been included. This can be achieved by running the report, selecting Sort option (located in the Filters tab) and adding the Sort Level of Session Date.

You can find out more information about this change and other changes, including information on obtaining AccountRight 2017.2 from AccountRight 2017.2 now available.