Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Report: Superannuation Accrual by Fund [Summary] - Grand total

TAE
Cover User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
Cover User
Australia

Current report fields for superannuation are "Accrual by Category" or "Accrual by Fund".

With the availabilty now of the Medicare Super Clearing House, we can now report and pay all of the different super funds in one hit.

It would be useful to have a report field for all Accruals - as with the Accrual by Fund Summary - but to give total Accruals instead of Fund Totals - this would give another cross check when entering data to ensure no mistakes.

"Reporting - Superannuation"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: January 2018

Hi Everyone

With the release of AccountRight 2017.2, the superannuation report Superannuation Accrual by Fund [Summary] will include a grand total.

To find out more about this update please see AccountRight 2017.2 now available.

4 Comments
CazCooky
Experienced Cover User
35 Posts
Experienced Cover User

The above is a report request that I submitted 2.5 years ago.

We are now using 2015.3 and now legislation is coming in to make it compulsory to do super reporting electronically such as through a super clearing house.

The report I am requesting would be simple to code.

All I am requesting is an Accrual Total report (rather than having to change the category type for each of my employee's super funds.

Could this be reconsidered please?

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

I would encourage other users that would like to see the Accrual by Fund report, or a similar report, show the total value of superannuation overall rather than just on a per fund basis to vote and comment if required for this idea.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @CazCooky

Thank you for your enquiry in regards to this idea.

The normal process for an Idea posted on Ideas Exchange would go through a few stages. We would mark the post as "Under Consideration" and encourage users to vote and comment for this idea. If the idea does generate a number of votes and comments we mark it has high demand meaning we will investigate and attempt to implement that idea ahead of other ideas with lesser demand. As of 29/06/2015 the idea exchange have had 67 ideas implemented from it and some of the ideas have been marked as Planned.

I see that your idea has not been placed in Under Consideration for you. I have arranged for it. This wouldn't stop users from voting and comment on your idea. 

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

With the release of AccountRight 2017.2, the superannuation report Superannuation Accrual by Fund [Summary] will include a grand total.

To find out more about this update please see AccountRight 2017.2 now available.