Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Card: Employee - Retain old superannuation membership number after changing

Experienced Cover User

33Posts

59Kudos

0Solutions

33 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

Today I had an employee requesting to change their super fund from X to ABC.  I processed this request but realised I didn't make a note of the member number for x to put this into a contact log. (I do like to keep details of changes).  I thought the best way to find this information would be to look at previous payments using reports - super payment by fund made to the super fund X, however when I did this the details for the super payment was changed to ABC.  I than went to manage payments in the payroll tab thinking this should have the old details, but again it changed to ABC.

Can you please advise where I can find this old information?

Should these reports change, especially if you the employee ask where a certain super payment was sent to

I have also noticed this on employment classification - an employee go up a level 1/12 but and if you reprinted payroll advice for the 1/11 it will show the new level not the older one.

I think it is the same for bank account details - if changed today it will change all previous ones if reports are reprinted.

It would be handy if details are changed that all reports prior to the change, if reprinted, show the origional details, not the amended.

Raelene

"Changing Super details on employee's card"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: July 2018

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

1 Comment
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages