Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Ability to add multiple salespeople

Cover User

5Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

5 Posts
Cover User
Australia

My employer would like to make a note of which employees worked on particular invoiced jobs.  Sometimes they work in pairs or three at a time.  He does not do time billing or anything like that.  It is purely so if he needs to query a job in the future (a complaint for example) he can see easily which employees worked on that particular job.

It would be good if he could select more than one employee for "Salesperson".

Thanks.

"Sale with Multiple Salespersons displayed on invoice -  without timebilling"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: August 2014

Thanks for the excellent idea. Anyone else who would like to see multiple salespersons on a sale, please cast your vote here.

3 Comments
Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff
Thanks for the excellent idea. Anyone else who would like to see multiple salespersons on a sale, please cast your vote here.
Canb1982
4 Posts
User

I think i would be a very valuable if we were able to assign multiple salespeople to an invoice.

This will not only give a more accurate of sales performance but also allow quick indentification who was involved in a sale in the event of problems or issues arising.

R_Jacob
5 Posts
User

I am having same requests, mulitple sales person on one job.  Select more than one employee on the job and select the amount they worked.