Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Receive Payments: Show both Invoice number and Customer PO number onscreen

Partner

78Posts

28Kudos

0Solutions

78 Posts
Partner
Australia
New
New

It would be very helpful to see both invoice number and customer PO on the Sales receive payment screen as on the sales register screen. The same with purchases pay bills

"Payments received from sales and paid to purchases"

2 Comments
Julie_B
Trusted User
230 Posts
Trusted User

Is it possible to have the option of adding in another column showing the supplier number in the pay bills window, not either/or as in preferences.

Could work for the receive payments window as well showing the customers order number.

If this is already in the product, can someone please tell me how to get it - I want to be able to see the Invoice Numbers as well as the Purchase Order Number - at the same time.

Thanks,

RENEEG
3 Posts
Cover User

PLEASE can the screen that appears for RECEIVE PAYMENTS show our Invoice #'s also.  We have Builder Lump Sum Payments that are to be applied to various Invoice #'s that they list by numeric order on their remittance - and when I have to receipt this lump sum payment, I have to manually open the line with the right $ amount to check it's the right Invoice # - back in and back out sometimes 20 times for one payment.

Our amounts can be the same also for 20 Units that may have all the same plan.  So I can't just rely on price, and our PO# we enter as the property address, as that's how we open files.  We don't open a file by Invoice # if that makes sense?  I need our PO# to remain as the property address for other Reports that we print weekly that also have limited columns.  This extra column to that view, would be immensely appreicated Smiley Happy