Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Time Billing - Work in Progress

Experienced Cover User

28Posts

57Kudos

0Solutions

28 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

I need to be able add further hours to Time biiling invoices which are already saved.

The Work In Progress(WIP) button needs to be available in 2012 as it was in Version 19!

Or supply a solution to this if one is available in the current version, as I can't see a way.

Please work on getting this functionality back, as it is a necessity!

Thanks!

"Please put the WIP Button back on Time Billing invoices."

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: November 2017

Hi Everyone

Thank you for your showing your support for this idea.

I'm pleased to announce that as of AccountRight 2017.2 the WIP (Work in progress) button is now included in the Enter Sales window using a Time Billing layout.

To find out more information on obtaining AccountRight 2017.2 please see AccountRight 2017.2 now available.

74 Comments
SharonT
Experienced Cover User
28 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I really hope we see this soon.  I finally changed to online after over 5 years of waiting for this to happen.  While I am glad for the change in many respects, the work we have to do to keep track of the time billing is ridiculous.  I have now been online since mid September and am getting annoyed at the extra work required to track work in progress now that I have done so.  PLEEEEEASE lets see the WIP button functioning soon.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

Thank you for your showing your support for this idea.

I'm pleased to announce that as of AccountRight 2017.2 the WIP (Work in progress) button is now included in the Enter Sales window using a Time Billing layout.

To find out more information on obtaining AccountRight 2017.2 please see AccountRight 2017.2 now available.

SharonT
Experienced Cover User
28 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Just posted my sincere thanks regarding this in a post called "WIP button reunion".

Thank you MYOB for answering our requests.

This upgrade so far is true step forward for us now.

All you other participants asking for the WIP to return...it's here in the upgrade 2017.2 that was available this morning.

Hooray, hooray. 

Ilovemondays
Partner
13 Posts
Partner

Thank you! We are so relieved that the WIP button is back. It makes our invoicing so much easier.