Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Reports: Default to date last used

Partner

243Posts

464Kudos

0Solutions

243 Posts
Partner
Australia

When doing month end, I often think it would be so much easier if the report dates all defaulted to the EOM dates I was preparing.  This made me think, it would be really good if in the Preferences area, there was field that was the default date range for your reports e.g.. 01/09/2012 to 30/09/12 (say just under where it asks about locking periods etc).  Then all reports would default to use this data range.  You could change this date once EOM was started/completed, almost like a semi-month end rollover feature! (including locking of periods automatically!). 

I think this would definitely save time getting reports to screen and automate locking periods. Does this interest anyone?

"Semi-month end roll over procedure"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: May 2013

Hi ASWatCR, AccountRight Live currently caters for this as it will remember the last date range used. For example, as soon as you change the date range to September 1/9/12 - 30/9/12 in one report then any subsequent report you run while your company file is open will automatically default to 1/9/12 - 30/9/12

1 Comment
Nicole_Brand
233 Posts
Former Staff
Hi ASWatCR, AccountRight Live currently caters for this as it will remember the last date range used. For example, as soon as you change the date range to September 1/9/12 - 30/9/12 in one report then any subsequent report you run while your company file is open will automatically default to 1/9/12 - 30/9/12