Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Setup: Move Record & cancel buttons to top right

Trusted Cover User

25Posts

4Kudos

2Solutions

25 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia

I love the Update ribbon at the top of the screen, BUT ... I use a laptop and I find it so annoying and time-wasting having to scroll down to get to the Record/Cancel buttons when this ribbon is showing (I noticed someone else had the same issue).  Most of my invoices are only a few lines so I am working in the top half of the screen for the majority of the time. 

I wondered if it was possible to move the Record/Cancel buttons up higher rather than having them at the bottom of the page.  I imagine most other people would use their MYOB invoices as I do.  Thanks, Kerry

"Shifting Record/Cancel buttons up higher"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: December 2014

Thanks for your great suggestion. Anyone else who would like to see the record and cancel buttons on transactions moved higher up the page (perhaps into the ribbon), please cast your vote here.

2 Comments
Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff

Thanks for your great suggestion. Anyone else who would like to see the record and cancel buttons on transactions moved higher up the page (perhaps into the ribbon), please cast your vote here.

AUCKLAND
Experienced Cover User
39 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I agree, we definitely need this option especially with a lot of people now working remotely on laptops