Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Print Receipts: Print order

Contributing Cover User

10Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

10 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia

I would like to see an option or the function of the Print Receipts window to keep the sort order of the previous order. At the moment if i want to sort by recent date i need to click on the sort date usually twice and then scroll to the top of the list. I find this needlessly tedious for such a simple function. I am most likely going to want to see the most recent receipts when I want to print them so why not let that happen?

"Sort order of print receipts"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: May 2016

Hi @Phowb

Thank you for your idea in regards to AccountRight.

AccountRight 2016.2 will now list transactions sorted by date (oldest first) by default, instead of amount. For more information into AccountRight 2016.2 and how to obtain that update please see Help Article: AccountRight 2016.2 now available

1 Comment
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Phowb

Thank you for your idea in regards to AccountRight.

AccountRight 2016.2 will now list transactions sorted by date (oldest first) by default, instead of amount. For more information into AccountRight 2016.2 and how to obtain that update please see Help Article: AccountRight 2016.2 now available