Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Card: Supplier - Remittance Advice default

Cover User

5Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

5 Posts
Cover User
Australia

Hi,

I have found that when using MYOB AccountRight Plus I am regularly required to email remittance advices to selected suppliers, not all suppliers.

I have found this to be a time consuming process jumping between windows and selecting only those that require emailing.

My idea would be to allow an option per supplier to tick (upon setup) to state how (if at all) you would like to send remittance advices. Then upon payment of the invoice via the 'Pay Bills' button under Purchases Tab this automatically generates an email to be sent out, where you have the option to view the attached remittance and edit the email text before sending to the email listed in the supplier contact information.

Please let me know if you require further explanation about this idea. I find this would save a lot of time when sending remittance advices to selected suppliers.

Thank you for your time.

Sharn Burnell

"Supplier Payment Remittance Advices"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: November 2016

Hi Everyone

With the release of AccountRight 2015.4 allows for the user to set a default remittance advice on a Supplier's card.

For more information into this feature and how to obtain the update please see AccountRight 2015.4 now available

3 Comments
PHalls
Partner
254 Posts
Partner

There is already an option in both the Spend Money window, and the Enter Purchases window to tick the Remittance Advice Delivery status. (Bottom of the screen)

If you select the option you want - either "'To be Emailed"for those you want to email, or Älready Printed or Sent for those who don't need this, your list should only show the Remttance Advices that you want to print or email.

Although it would be good to be able to have the Supplier Card default to the option you want, this is a work around!

SBurnell
5 Posts
Cover User

Hi PHalls,

Thank you for your quick response to my new idea above.

The method you have described is currently they method I am using. It would be more helpful using the possible new idea, as this would be a quicker process and it would assist if other people were processing payments into the file, as they would be prompted to send the remittance advices automatically.

I have found that when I change the drop down box you have mentioned, this then changes it moving forward until you change it again. When we are dealing with 200+ suppliers it would definitely help to have the new idea in place.

I look forward to seeing if this idea can be integrated into the MYOB software.

Thank you again for your time.

Sharn Burnell

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

With the release of AccountRight 2015.4 allows for the user to set a default remittance advice on a Supplier's card.

For more information into this feature and how to obtain the update please see AccountRight 2015.4 now available