Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales/Purchases: Ability to select items based on description

Cover User

2Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
Cover User
Australia

MYOB would do everything I would ever need if I was able to do one thing differently. Enter my sales by size and colour within a single style item. We are in the footwear wholesale industry and I used MYOB in the past for invoices and some 300 pair orders would cover 10 + pages and be painfully slow to enter where as a size/colour matrix option would make things simple for everybody in the clothing or footwear industries.

The same applies to the MYOB POS software. This was the reason we looked elsewhere for our wholesale and pos software...

"enter sales/invoive/purchase items by size & colour"

size colour matrix.jpg
Current Status: Done
Last Changed: January 2017

Hi Everyone

With the release of AccountRight 2016.3 comes a new way to search and select items for your Sales, Purchases and Inventory Windows. This allows for the user to search for item number and name, even bring a list up of all items that contain a series of characters in the name/number i.e.

Attachments.PNG

You can find more information into this feature and how to obtain the update on AccountRight 2016.3 now available

2 Comments
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

We are in development of an exciting feature in AccountRight that will improve on the searching capabilities of items for the Items List and to be used on Sales/Purchases. This will allow the user to search for partial values in item names/numbers i.e. the Medium part of item "abc Medium xyz"

More details into this feature and how to obtain that update will be available closer to release.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

With the release of AccountRight 2016.3 comes a new way to search and select items for your Sales, Purchases and Inventory Windows. This allows for the user to search for item number and name, even bring a list up of all items that contain a series of characters in the name/number i.e.

Attachments.PNG

You can find more information into this feature and how to obtain the update on AccountRight 2016.3 now available