Forum Discussion

Allied_P
Experienced Cover User
25 days ago

Not exporting some Customers invoices to Excel

I can see the invoice transaction in MYOB however when I attempt to export to Excel the Sales, All Invoices over a given period there are certain new Customers that are not showing.

My bookkeeper set up these new Customers and I can see them in the Customer Card and I have aligned the selections to be the same as those that are Exported, however when exporting the Sales, All Invoices they are still missing.

Any ideas?

3 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Allied_P

Thank you for reaching out with your concern.

If you're experiencing issues with sales transactions being skipped, it could be due to the structure of the invoices connected to these transactions. It's important to ensure that the line items in the invoices only contain items that are included in the invoice. Header lines before actual invoice line items could potentially cause issues.

If this doesn't seem to be the cause of the problem, it would be helpful if you could provide us with screenshots of one of the invoices you're trying to export, along with the customer card connected to it. This will allow us to better understand the issue and provide a more accurate solution.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance with this.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve

Allied_P
      Experienced Cover User

Ahh, I had a look at a sample Invoice and can see there are no individual line items!!!!

I have alerted my new bookkeeper!

Thank you.

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Allied_P,

Kudos on catching the missing line items in the invoice! This is a vital detail for accurate bookkeeping. It's fantastic that you've already informed your new bookkeeper. They'll definitely find this information beneficial.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

Kind regards,

Shella