Forum Discussion

Steve-Shakanda
Contributing User
3 months ago

Ostendo Account Right Cloud Version Issues

Having issues with transactions not flowing from Ostendo to MYOB AccountRight - Cloud version, since possibly yesterday (6/3/24) - anyone else having these issues also? 

9 Replies

• Also get this error when trying to connect to Account Right Live Cloud (attachment).

Steve-Shakanda
      Contributing User

In the absence of a solution from MYOB, the Ostendo developers have now modified the Accounting Integration Script to connect and authenticate to MYOB A/R Cloud in a slightly different manner. Through their own investigations, it appears that MYOB may have changed something around their authentication process. The Ostendo developers have modified their Accounting Link script to accommodate this therefore allowing us to get around the current problem.

In order to resolve this at each Ostendo site, we would ask you to follow the steps below:
      (NB: This only applies to sites integrating to MYOB AccountRight - Cloud)

1. From the General Settings Screen (File -> Financial Configuration -> General Ledger Settings) press the 'Update' button to download and install the latest script version 3.60
      2. Once the script has been loaded, then press the 'Connect' button to check the connection is working.
      3. If it does not Connect, then please press the 'Setup' button to re-establish the link. (NB: You will need the MYOB Login Username and password for this process)

I have followed this information which updated the General Ledger Settings, but it has not initiated a batch run for everything completed since 5/3/24 @ 4:40PM from Ostendo into MYOB!! HELP NEEDED ASAP!

Steve-Shakanda
        Contributing User

Although once I completed the update (step1) and completed the connect check (step2), which said that the file was connected, I assumed that setup (step3) was not needed.

I have now completed step3 (just for something to do), and the Accounting Link Last Date Time run has been set off to 7/3/2024 2:37:23PM.

I will check to see if it has imported any transactions since 5/3/2024 - fingers crossed.

Karen_Steyn
    Contributing Partner

You are posting in the MYOB Advanced community under Advanced: Finance - AccountRight users would not be subscribing to this channel or looking at this Board.