AccountRight 2016.3 wont launch

Aimin
2 Posts
Cover User

AccountRight 2016.3 wont launch

Account right 2016.3 was working fine 3 days ago. When i clicked the shortcut on desktop today, it went all well till the password was required, then Accountright page suddenly disappeared and back to windows homepage, so i clicked the shortcut icon again, but this time it showed" Huxley.Application.exe" has been changed or moved. I have tried uninstall and re-install, all ended up with the same error message. Could anybody help please? Thank you very much in advance.

3 REPLIES
Ultimate Partner ronatbas
3,749 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia

Re: AccountRight 2016.3 wont launch

@Aimin

Don't know if this will help but if you go start button> All Programs > MYOB >AccountRight 2016.3. There should be another AR2016.3 with the new logo. Click on that and your program should start. It may be that there has been something changed when Windoze was 'upgraded'.

Ron B
BAS Group
03 95588477

info@basgroup.com.au
Making MYOB work for you
Aimin
2 Posts
Cover User

Thanks for your help. The same error occured. The file"Huxley.application.exe" under Accountright2016.3 folder was there when i re-installed, and went missing during the first loading.

MYOB Moderator Neil_M
4,733 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand

Hi @Aimin

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of useful information.

Great to see that @ronatbas has already offered some advice on this, which I do hope you found helpful.

For a file to be there when its installed then just disappear when you try and run it, it would suggest that there is something on that computer acting untoward or against your intentions. This could be your antivirus software misreading the program and thinking that it is a virus when it isn’t. You could try reinstalling AccountRight, to ensure that the Huxley.application.exe file is indeed there, and then disable your antivirus software before launching AccountRight to see if it will launch for you.

Do let us know how you get on with this

Kind regards,
Neil
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post