Downlands
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

AccountRight Premier 19.14

Hi

I have AccountRight 19.14 installed and I have received an e mail to say that this will not be supported after 30th October.  Is this correct? 

Thanks

4 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator JakeN
674 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
JakeN
MYOB Moderator

674Posts

115Kudos

76Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: AccountRight Premier 19.14

Hi @Downlands,

Thank you for your enquiry.

We are always trying different approaches to prompt customers to have secure and up to date software.

I’d like to mention that this doesn't mean that MYOB has decided to migrate all users to the newest desktop software and we are not be preventing customers from working.

We are happy to help you with an questions you may have, I will arrange someone from our team to be in contact you.

Kind regards,
JakeN
MYOB Partner/Social Support

Is this a Solution?
Mark this as an Accepted Solution
Helpful? Leave a kudos to tell others

Experienced Cover User SandyA
10 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
SandyA
Experienced Cover User

10Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

I have received the same email.  I am ignoring it as we cannot upgrade due to using ODBC connections with other systems.  We hope to be able to stay on AccountRight Premier for as long as possible.

Hi Sandy, Over a month ago, we emailed you that we're focusing our support on the latest version of your software. Your current version will not be supported after Tuesday 7 November 2017 and you will not be able to confirm your company file online in it – please upgrade by this date*.

(To help you make the move, we've extended the previous deadline by a week.) Remember, you’re entitled to upgrade to the latest version – AccountRight 2017.1.1 – as part of your subscription. 

Downlands
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Downlands
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi

I have received another e mail advising that the deadline for upgrade is the 7th November.  Could you please advise if M-Powered payments are available in the 2017.1.1 upgrade.

Thanks

Chris

MYOB Moderator JakeN
674 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
JakeN
MYOB Moderator

674Posts

115Kudos

76Solutions

Hi @SandyA and @Downlands,

You are welcome to stay on your current version of AccountRight.

There is of course things that can stop others from updating to the newest version of AccountRight and we understand that. Example are things like multi-currency, ODBC, and their operating system.

@Downlands, there is unfortunately no alternative to MPS Payments in v2017 as this is exclusively for v19. However in saying that we do have the ability to create bank files in 2017 which can be an alternative. Here is a link to the help article explaining more about that, Electronic Payments (click here to view).

If you have any further questions let us know in a reply to this post.

Kind regards,
JakeN
MYOB Partner/Social Support

Is this a Solution?
Mark this as an Accepted Solution
Helpful? Leave a kudos to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post