Bangladesh
pavel
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Buying MYOB

Hi there,

Can any one suggest if there is any myob latest version which i can buy without paying any monthly/yearly subscription?  I want to pay at once and then i am done!

I was using a trial version of MYOB accountsright v19, but the trial expired and i came to know it is a monthly subscription type.  In the meantime i have already purchased MYOB business basics, which seems to be an older version. Is there any possibility of uggrading it without wasting the money of my businessbasics?

thanks n regards.

1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
21,573 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

21573Posts

2419Kudos

3041Solutions

Re: Buying MYOB

Hi @pavel

I see you are posting from Bangladesh, while we welcome your contribution to this MYOB Community Forum its primary aim is supporting the Australian and New Zealand MYOB products. If are wishing to use a different countries product I would recommend contacting the software provider for that region/country.

If you are wishing to obtain either the Australian or New Zealand based MYOB products our website www.myob.com would be able to assist with subscribing to that. If you are wishing for a perpetual based product i.e. not a subscription licence you would be looking at contacting our team on 1300 555 151 (for Australia) or 0800 60 69 62 (New Zealand).

Alternatively, you have an existing product or trial we can look at doing a quote to upgrade it to the latest version. We would be happy to arrange for that we would need to know that serial number - you are welcome to private message me on the Forum that serial number.  Note: that with an upgrade for AccountRight do include a subscription (min. 12 month) - we don't offer just an upgrade cost.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post