Australia
BruceMM
Cover User

2Posts

2Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Compliance Update not recognising 19.13, says its 19.12

I have AccountRight Premier, Australia Release Version 19.13.0 installed, confirmed by checking the "About Account Right" drop down box. The Software Manager used to check for updates says v19.13.0.    When trying to install the 19.14.0 Update I get the error: "Unable to install the compliance update. Setup has detected that you have v19.12.0.0 installed. you need v19.13 or later installed to install the v19.14 compliance update".

What to do?

5 REPLIES
MYOB Staff Post Melissa73
398 Posts
MYOB Staff Post
Melissa73
MYOB Staff Post

398Posts

70Kudos

50Solutions

Re: Compliance Update not recognising 19.13, says its 19.12

Hello @BruceMM,

Thanks for your post and welcome to MYOB's Community Forum, we hope you find it full of valuable information!

I will send you a private message shortly with the download link and some instructions. You can access your private messages by clicking on your display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then selecting the envelope icon that appears.

Please don’t hesitate to post anytime you have a question. We are always happy to assist.

Kind regards,
Melissa
MYOB Client Support
BruceMM
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
BruceMM
Cover User

2Posts

2Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

The problem was I still had v12 installed as well.  Resolved by uninstalling v13 and installing v14.  Remember to save personalised forms first.

398 Posts
MYOB Staff Post
Melissa73
MYOB Staff Post

398Posts

70Kudos

50Solutions

Hey @BruceMM,

Thanks so much for sharing this with the community! We really appreciate it.

Again I'm glad your issue has been resolved!

Kind regards,
Melissa
MYOB Client Support
Experienced Cover User georgie92
54 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
georgie92
Experienced Cover User

54Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Hi!

Would it be possible to send the 19.14 update link as it is not sitting in the updates

398 Posts
MYOB Staff Post
Melissa73
MYOB Staff Post

398Posts

70Kudos

50Solutions

Hello @georgie92,

I have sent you through the update link after responding to your post 'Payment Summary Empdupe file'.

You may need to uninstall any earlier versions of V19 prior to V19.13. To check if there are any other versions installed please go to 'Programs and Features' within Windows control panel. If you find there are no other versions installed, you may need to do a complete uninstall/reinstall of AccountRight.

Please let me know if you are having trouble accessing your private messages or if you are having additional upgrade errors and we will try and get it sorted for you asap.

Kind regards,
Melissa
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post