Highlighted
Sharon_MSV
1 Post
Cover User
Australia
Solved: Go to Solution

June 2017 Compliance Update - Account Right Premier v19.14.0 will not install

Hi,

My current version of AccountRight Plus is v19.12. I didn't get prompted for the 2017 compliance update when I opened my company file. When I manually went to HELP and chose 'Check for updates' the Account June 2017 Compliance Update Account Right Premier Version 19.14.0 is waiting to be installed.

When I go to install the update, I get the following message:

"Another version of this product is already installed.  Installation of this version cannot continue.  To configure or remove the existing version of this product, use Add/Remove Programs on the Control Panel."

With a rather long number/error code at the end.

Could give me some assistance on this please?

Thanks, SW

1 REPLY
MYOB Staff Post Melissa73
397 Posts
MYOB Staff Post
Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: June 2017 Compliance Update - Account Right Premier v19.14.0 will not install

Hello @Sharon_MSV,

Thanks for your post and welcome to MYOB's Community Forum, we hope you find it full of valuable information!

You will need to do an uninstall of AccountRight V19.12 via the 'Add/Remove Programs' function in Windows Control Panel before V19.14 can be installed.

Once uninstallation of V19.12 has completed please download and install the full version of V19.14.

AccountRight V19.14 full installer can be downloaded by logging into 'my.myob.com.au' (subscription required) and then going to 'My Products -> Downloads' then click to download MYOB AccountRight v19.14 | Full Install.

Please be aware there may be some additional tasks to complete if you are upgrading from V19.12 or earlier. All the information and steps on upgrading your company file for V19.14 can be found under the 'To update from AccountRight v19.12 (or earlier)' section of our help article 'Updating to AccountRight v19.14 (Australia only)'

I hope this helps, please let us know how you go.

Kind regards,
Melissa
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post