Australia
kraag
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB 2017.1 Server Edition MSI Installer needed

Hi,

Can you please send me the link for the 2017.1 Server Edition MSI installer download as we do not have access to it in our my.MYOB account and it is requried to install on our 2008R2 server.  I have found plenty of references to the fact we need it and we can "simply download it", but finding a link to do just that is anything but simple!  I have found the post http://community.myob.com/t5/AccountRight-Installing-and/MSI-Installer-Server-Version-of-2017-1-plea... and from reading that would suggest it hasn't automatically been added to our my.myob account.  Anyway I would very much appreciate the download link as we need to get this update installed asap and have been working out of office hours to get this upgrade completed for the client.

Thanks.

1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator CloverQ
6,224 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
CloverQ
MYOB Moderator

6224Posts

377Kudos

1006Solutions

Re: MYOB 2017.1 Server Edition MSI Installer needed

Hi @kraag,

Please allow me to extend you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it an useful tool.

And no worries, I've just sent you a forum private message with the download link attached. You can access the message by clicking on your avatar from the top right corner, then click on the mail icon.

If you have any issue accessing the downloads, please do let us know. 

Kind regards,
Clover
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post