MYOB AccountRight Basics 2014.1 download link needed

This thread is now archived and closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
Highlighted
The_Techo
3 Posts
User
The_Techo

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

MYOB AccountRight Basics 2014.1 download link needed

I'm hoping someone can assist.  I purchased AccountRight Basics 2013.5 a couple of years ago and subsequently upgraded it to 2014.1.

My hard drive recently failed and while I had my data file backed up I didn't have a copy of the download to upgrade from 2013.5 to 2014.1.

I have now reinstalled Windows and 2013.5 from my original disk but I can't open my data file until I upgrade.  My my.myob download link is expired so now I cannot upgrade and cannot open my data file.  Can anyone send me a link to the 2014.1 upgrade or advise what I can do?

Thanks,

Patrick

3 REPLIES
Experienced Partner TingSpace
15 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
TingSpace
Experienced Partner

15Posts

41Kudos

10Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: MYOB AccountRight Basics 2014.1 download link needed

Hi @The_Techo

I have just sent you a Private Message with the Download Links for AccountRight Basics 2014.1,

Please note that when installing the older software, you may experience the error:

0x800b0101 - A required certificate is not within its validity period when verifying against the current system clock or the timestamp in the signed file.

If this is the case, you will need to change your System Date back to December 2014 before attempting to install and after the installation, you can revert the System Date back to current.

Thank you,

TingSpace

The_Techo
3 Posts
User
The_Techo

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you TingSpace.  It turns out I had actually previously been running AccountRight Basics 2014.3 (AU) so I was still unable to open my back up file but your tip regarding changing the system date to install the old file certainly came in handy.

I ended up starting from scratch again as I didn't have a lot of data however I am now discovering that I have to recreate the customised invoice again which is time consuming.  If it were not too much trouble I would appreciate if you could send me a link to 2014.3 (AU) - if not I will perservere with recreating my forms.

Thanks!

MYOB Staff Post LeightonJ
588 Posts
MYOB Staff Post
LeightonJ
MYOB Staff Post

588Posts

71Kudos

80Solutions

Hi @The_Techo

I will be sending you a private message with the instructions on how to download your copy of AccountRight Basic 2014.3. 

As @TingSpace has mentioned you may encounter a certificate error when installing an older software. Just follow their instructions it should work fine for you.

Let us know how you get on.

Kind regards,
Leighton
Client Support Representative

Is this a Solution?
Mark this as an Accepted Solution
Helpful? Leave a kudos to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post