Multi currency support in Accountright Live

Contributing Cover User GL_TTA
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia

Multi currency support in Accountright Live

I have been patiently waiting since 2014 for a definitive release date for multi currency support in AccountRight Live. I've checked in the forums and can find no information on this topic, except for frustrated users looking for the same thing.

Can I please get a statement from someone at MYOB as to when multi currency support is going to be implemented please?

No response or no firm release date will unfortunately see our company switch products. 

7 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
19,798 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand

Re: Multi currency support in Accountright Live

Hi @GL_TTA

The AccountRight Live range, of which AccountRight 2017.1 is the latest, doesn't allow for transactions to be recorded in multiple currencies. This is something that we are still looking into for future updates.

The main focus of the development work so far is to develop a suitable platform for imports i.e. Purchases and then we can move the similar code across to the exports i.e. Sales (as they are similar). At this stage, it is a work in progress by our development team without an estimated release date.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
mark000
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia

Are you serious?  This has been on the list of updgrades without a release date since early 2014 and you still can't even provide a projected date for you clients, like us who have stuck with MYOB for 20 years, even with your woeful development.  MYOB, you need to develop at least as quick as your competetition or you will fail.

Why are there so many forum threads on this topic that have been closed and listed as 'solved'?

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
19,798 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand

Hi @mark000

The MYOB Community Forum will auto archive older posts (based on the original post date). This does mean that posts can appear to be closed when no further action has occurred on that post.  If you are wishing to see when a post is resolved, your best option is to look for the green Solution mark at the top of the post - this does mean that a user (or Moderator) as come in and marked that post as a solution to the initial enquiry.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
mark000
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia

Thanks for your Prompt response Steven, but how about a response to the original query of when will MYOB accountright live support multicurrency for export?
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
19,798 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand

Hi @mark000

As indicated, this is still a work in process with our development team without an estimated release date at this stage.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Contributing Cover User GL_TTA
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia

I have now officially given up waiting for MYOB to nominate a release date.  Our company will now be evaluating other online products and I know that other providers offer multi currency support, so it won't be too hard.

We just feel so 'used' by MYOB after literally years of the same old story "...we're working on it..... but no release date yet...".

Bye bye MYOB.  What do they say?  "A happy customer will tell a few people of their experience but an unhappy customer will tell many."

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
19,798 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand

Hi @GL_TTA

I'm sorry to hear that is the case.

Although if you do have any further enquiries relating to a MYOB Product or Service now or in the future don't hesitate to post on the Forum again, I'm sure the MYOB Community would be happy to assist.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post