User
Australia
Geoffjd61

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Update Version

Hi,

Is there any updates for my version of Account Right Basic Au 2016.1.1. If so, can you supply me with a link please.

4 REPLIES
Super Partner GDay53
406 Posts
Super Partner
Australia
GDay53
Super Partner

406Posts

490Kudos

74Solutions

Re: Update Version

@Geoffjd61

When you purchased 2016.1.1 you would have had to set up a my.myob login and password.

Go to my.myob.com.au and login. On the home page there is a download link which will take you to all software your current subscription entitles you to.

Geoffjd61
2 Posts
User
Australia
Geoffjd61

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

My accountant set it all up. I have got a login & it says there's nothing available. Maybe I have a cheap version.

MYOB Moderator CloverQ
6,224 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
CloverQ
MYOB Moderator

6224Posts

377Kudos

1006Solutions

Hi @Geoffjd61,

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a valuable resource. 

The latest version of AccountRight Basics is v2017.1.1, however, version upgrades are part of the subscription benefits, so you'll need an active cover in order to upgrade. Downloading the installer from my.MYOB is also part of the benefits of having an active cover. 

If you are interested in upgrading to the latest version, we are happy to arrange one of our teams to get in touch.

Kind regards,
Clover
MYOB Client Support
Super Partner GDay53
406 Posts
Super Partner
Australia
GDay53
Super Partner

406Posts

490Kudos

74Solutions

@Geoffjd61

I would suggest sending @CloverQ a private message with details like company name and serial number to check that the software is registered in your name. It could that when the accountant set iot all uo they used their serial number. I have see that happen a lot.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post