Upgrade AccountRight Live on several computers

This thread is now archived and closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
Highlighted
RowenG
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Solved: Go to Solution

Upgrade AccountRight Live on several computers

Hi, I run Accountright Live on 3 computers (Bookkeeper desktop, my desktop and laptop).

Whenever there is an Upgrade, I run the 'upgrade' on each computer so that company file and all computers are running the same version.

This becomes a lengthy task as each computer requires the update to be downloaded. (and twice this morning the download was interrupted had to be rerun).

Is there an easier/faster way of doing these upgrades that I may have missed?

1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator Tallie_M
3,853 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Upgrade AccountRight Live on several computers

Hi there @RowenG,

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. We do hope you find it a valuable resource.

Unfortunately, whenever there is an update, it has to be run on all computers that access a company file. Having done this myself, however, the process did not take very long so I just wanted to confirm that you aren't uninstalling the current version everytime there's an update? If you are uninstalling the previous version everytime you install an update, please note you do not need to do this (i.e. you can simply run the update over the current AccountRight version).

Please feel free to post again anytime you have any other queries.

Warm Regards,

Tallie

MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post