Forum Discussion

Agspec4
Experienced User
2 months ago

SOH report per location as per specific date desired.

Hello,

need help here :)

my company that i am working for has various WH locations.

It appears that I'm unable to locate a report within MYOB AccountRight to produce an inventory report for each location as of a specific desired date.

anyone here is able to do so ?

Thanks!

3 Replies

• Hi Agspec4,

Thank you for your post.

AccountRight does not directly provide an option to generate an inventory report for each location as of a specific desired date. However, you can generate inventory reports that show location information and then manipulate these reports in Excel to get the desired output.

You can find the following reports that show location information:

• Item List (Summary)
    • Analyse inventory (summary)
    • Analyse Inventory (Detail)

They can be grouped by locations (or items).

After exporting the reports to Excel, you can use Excel's data manipulation features to separate the location information one at a time.

Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

Agspec4
      Experienced User

Hi Princess_R 

Thank you so much for the reply. Appreciated.

However what i need to generated inventory report as per specific date and location.

For eg. today is 28/3/24, i want to have the backdated SOH per 31/1/24 with locations 

any luck? :)

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Agspec4,

Thank you for your response and your patience in waiting for the delayed response.

Currently, we do not have the capability to backdate the inventory list in the reports I've mentioned above. However, your input is valuable to us. We encourage you to share your ideas on our Product Ideas board. Our developers can then consider your ideas for future inventory report improvements.

Please feel free to create a new post again if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Princess