Forum Discussion

YuanH
User
2 years ago
Solved

2022.7.1 Upgrade, Recurring transaction journal entry still not working

Hi there,

It seems like we have upgraded to 2022.7.1 as the build number matches the one stated in the release notes.

Screenshot 2022-08-23 103247.png

However, the recurring journal entry set to "Never" is still not working for me (i.e. ORMDataException error message is still popping up).

Thanks in advance for the help.

Yuan

• Hi briant 

With automatic updates patch releases are automatically installed, when you close Accountright you will be prompted to upgrade the file.

You can also download AccountRight versions from our website: Software downloads

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi YuanH

I'm sorry to hear you're still experiencing this, the patch has resolved this for most users. Can you try recreating one of those recurring journals and check if that solves the issue for you. If it doesn't can you try uninstalling and reinstalling AccountRight.

Please let me know how you go.

briant
      Experienced Cover User

Where can I download the patch from?

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

Hi briant 

With automatic updates patch releases are automatically installed, when you close Accountright you will be prompted to upgrade the file.

You can also download AccountRight versions from our website: Software downloads

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.