Forum Discussion

3 years ago
Solved

CFS Invalid employee member number

I have been trying to process a superannuation payment through pay super and keep getting the error message for 1 employee.  I can see there are many posts regarding this and the simple reply is double check with the fund.

I am a BAS agent and was able to get the employee's stapled fund through the portal - I have updated the details based on the information supplied from the tax office and I continue to get this message.

Please supply a solution other than call the unhelpful super funds.

Cheers,

• Hi byobookkeeping,

Thank you for your post. 

We usually recommend speaking with the fund as we have no control over member numbers, however, please refer to the below table and ensure the 'member # prefix' reflect correctly in this employee's card file:

I hope this assists in your query, please let me know if you have further queries and I will try my best to help you.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi byobookkeeping,

Thank you for your post. 

We usually recommend speaking with the fund as we have no control over member numbers, however, please refer to the below table and ensure the 'member # prefix' reflect correctly in this employee's card file:

I hope this assists in your query, please let me know if you have further queries and I will try my best to help you.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.