Forum Discussion

JKB
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago

Cannot see Reversed Super to reprocess

In two different MYOB company files we have reversed a super in the manage payments section.  One shows the reversal and the other it simply doesnt show up. 

When I go to reprocess for the same period there is no liability to select to pay.  

What is going on?

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi JKB 

The first troubleshooting step I would do is to check there are no issues with your internet connection at the time of viewing the status, and trying again, as it does need a connection to display the status.  

The other reason it could not be displaying is that the statuses update only when the Manage Payments window is viewed by a Pay Super Administrator or Authoriser, so it could be possible that you are an Authoriser/Administrator for one but not the other.

If that is the case, can you respond with the last 4 digits of your serial number and I will check for you? If you could also send a screenshot of the Manage payments screen and the reversal transaction, that will help with the investigation.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.