Forum Discussion

5 years ago
Solved

Cant find Super Fund

Hi

I have an employee that uses Macquarie Super Options Super plan. 

ABN 65 508 799 106

SPIN MAQ0244AU

I seem to be unable to add them as a Super fund in MYOB - and the letter from Macquare with the fund info indicates contributions by BPAY or cheque.

Does this mean I cannot pay this employee's super with all the others using the Super Pay function in MYOB??

I was under the impression that all super must be paid via a Clearing house function, not individually?

Can anyone advise...I am a bit confused as to how to deal with this??

Thanks

• Hi Admin-KGC 

Taking a look at the Super Fund Lookup tool for the ABN: 65 508 799 106, the SuperOptions Super Plan USI is 65508799106063. This is able to be selected within AccountRight and would generate the following information:

What I would recommend doing is speaking to the Super Fund provider to ensure that you do have the correct information including the USI to process that information through AccountRight.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Admin-KGC 

Taking a look at the Super Fund Lookup tool for the ABN: 65 508 799 106, the SuperOptions Super Plan USI is 65508799106063. This is able to be selected within AccountRight and would generate the following information:

What I would recommend doing is speaking to the Super Fund provider to ensure that you do have the correct information including the USI to process that information through AccountRight.