Forum Discussion

Emma14
Contributing User
3 years ago
Solved

Card File Error

Hi I'm struggling to open one of our employees card files and enter any information in MYOB for them.

Are you able to assist?

• Hi Emma14

Thanks for that ! I've had the script run over the file, if you sign out and sign back in you should be able to open those cards now. 

Do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Emma14

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! We have a script that we can run over the file to fix this, can you please confirm the last 4 digits of your product serial number and File ID (This can be found by going to Help > About MYOB AccountRight) so I can have this arranged. 

Emma14
      Contributing User

Hi Melisa,

Thanks for replying! The serial number ends in 8063 and the company ID number is 1

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi Emma14

Thanks for that ! I've had the script run over the file, if you sign out and sign back in you should be able to open those cards now. 

Do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.