Forum Discussion

YML
Experienced Cover User
22 days ago

Employee card ID disappears when employee updates details

When employees go into MYOB to update their details, using the new link sent from MYOB, some of the existing data disappears.  My employees' Card IDs now change to *None (from their unique number), payslip delivery changes from "to be printed and emailed" to "to be emailed"  and the standard pays I have set up disappear.

Nice to be able to send a message to employees and have them unpdate their data, but not at the cost of loosing existing data that they don't even have access to.

MYOB please look into this.

3 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi YML,

Thanks for your post.

As per checking, the developers has been notified already with this issue and they are keen to investigate any future instances. Please let me know the last four digits of the serial number (Help > About MYOB AccountRight) of the file you're having issues with. This way, I would be able to relay your concern to the relevant team.

I'm looking forward to your response.

Best regards,

Doreen

YML
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Doreen

MYOB serial number is **1722

Regards

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi YML,

Thanks for confirming the last four digits of your serial number. I was able to relay your concern to the relevant team. While I don't have specific timeframe when this will be fixed, but rest assured that we are looking into it. I truly appreciate the patience and understanding.

Feel free to post again if you encounter issues in the future.

Best regards.

Doreen