Forum Discussion

BStowell32
Experienced User
2 years ago
Solved

Leave Report accruals not matching incl on payslip (YTD)

Currently this employee is supposed to have accrued the following as per the Leave Detail Balance Report:

Holiday Leave: 7.67hours (correct accrual)

Sick Leave: 3.83 hours (correct accrual)

However her payslip under the YTD coloumn is showing the following:

Holiday Leave: 2.76hours

Sick Leave: 5.75hours

And then to throw another spanner in the works her Leave Balance Report displays different again:

Holiday Leave -2.16

Sick Leave 7.668

Please see attached images for reference, I have blocked out the employees name for privacy reasons.

I have been in contact with MYOB numerous times to try and rectify with no luck. It seems like this is a program error, what should I do to rectify it or can someone from MYOB sort it out on my behalf. 

PLEASE HELP!

• Hi BStowell32 

Thanks for your post and feedback. I can see from your account that you were able to speak to our phone-based support team.

I trust that this query has been sorted.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi BStowell32 

Thanks for your post and feedback. I can see from your account that you were able to speak to our phone-based support team.

I trust that this query has been sorted.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.