Forum Discussion

Hemasri
Experienced User
3 years ago
Solved

Login error for MYOB Team Kiosk app

hi,

I have installed MYOB Team Kiosk , just doesnt allow me to login .

I  am using AccountRight 2021 .

I have checked with the solution points from earlier posts but still no success.

Kindly help me solve this

Thank you,

Hema

• Hi Hemasri

Thank you for your post. Can I please confirm if you've set up MYOB Team before attempting to login to the Kiosk app ? If not, our help article Getting started with MYOB Team has the instructions on how to set this up before setting up the Kiosk app. Once MYOB Team has been set up the Approving manager can set up the Kiosk, our help article Setting up and using MYOB Team on a tablet kiosk has the instructions on how to do this. 

If you have set this up and you're still unable to login, can you please confirm what the error message is that you're getting when logging in ?

Please do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

10 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Hemasri
    Experienced User

hi,

I am having trouble setting up my Kiosk Login for MYOB Team.

I have the administrator access

I am able to use the Admin portal no problems , but not able to login the Kiosk.

Says.

"We didnt recognise that email or password. Please try again....

Please help as we want to roll this out from tomorrow -start of the year.

Thank you

Hema

Hemasri
      Experienced User

Yep!!

Got my Myob Team Kiosk setup . 

My issue is , the employees in my factory are in different areas , the Kiosk is in one place. so it is sort of hassle for them to come to the Kiosk everytime they take a break , in and out entry .. is there a way they can do it once a day both in and out time or any breaks ..

Thanks,

Hema

Hemasri
        Experienced User

something like this

To enter a timesheet
        1. Go to the Payroll command centre and click Enter Timesheet. ...
        2. In the Employee field, type or select the employee's name. ...
        3. If you are recording details for a week other than the current week, select the required week: ...
        4. Enter timesheet details .........

• Hi Hemasri

Thank you for your post. Can I please confirm if you've set up MYOB Team before attempting to login to the Kiosk app ? If not, our help article Getting started with MYOB Team has the instructions on how to set this up before setting up the Kiosk app. Once MYOB Team has been set up the Approving manager can set up the Kiosk, our help article Setting up and using MYOB Team on a tablet kiosk has the instructions on how to do this. 

If you have set this up and you're still unable to login, can you please confirm what the error message is that you're getting when logging in ?

Please do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Hemasri
      Experienced User

Hello Melisa,

Got it working .

I have tried to create the time sheet using the web portal - From Payroll .

I have entered the start and end time , have given a half hour break for lunch. the time shows 7.5 hours in the web , but when i come back to app and click on Enter Time , it shows only 7 Hours. so am wondering what is happening here  and to get it reflect what was entered in the browser Myob Team.

Thank you ,

Hema

Hemasri
        Experienced User

This is something which is really unusable . has anyone else had this issue??

kindly help with the solution for this .

thank you

Hema