Forum Discussion

KerryDe
Experienced User
2 years ago
Solved

MYOB has changed MLC super to SUNSUPER

Hi team   Not sure what has happened, but 50 odd of our employees who are with MLC have had their USI changed in the back end.  Some staff asked me why Sunsuper was appearing on their payslips.  ...
    Yanike_S
    2 years ago

Hi KerryDe 

This would have happened if you had changed the fund for one of the employees with MLC Super to SUNSUPER, but following the incorrect method as explained:

If you had changed the superfund by going to CardList >>Employees>>Payroll Details >> Superannuation and made changes to the fund record by clicking on the left hand side, then this would have affected all employee's connected to the fund record. It is shown in the image below:

To avoid this, we recommend that the new fund is first created by :

• Opening the Fund List (List Menu > Superannuation Funds)
    • Edit and Confirms the funds details as necessary.

Once the fund details are all confirmed:

• Edit the employee card and change the record that is selected using the drop down list on the right hand side.

The left hand arrow option is there to quickly move to the super fund to check the details. This is explained in the software when you hover with your mouse over the arrow. However, I can see how this could be confusing to someone who doesn't know the right steps for changing the superfund for an employee as explained above. I have passed this on to the right team.