Forum Discussion

STONE
Trusted Cover User
2 years ago

PAYROLL

HI,   can anyone assist please.    When  I   Notified the ATO for  21/22  year  finalasation .  and I printed  the report,  it  only shows  totals  for  PAYG , and  super.   the amount  under GROSS   payments, is  zero.  why is  that. is  there something wrong. i check ed and  ran all the report  first, and they all balanced.

thnaks  you 

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    STONE
    Trusted Cover User

hi  ,  I  updated  to   Phase 2  last week.    but  now when i go the reporting  centre,   it  opens  a  new window  in the browser, not like  it sued to, ( only in the MYOB  window).  but    when i   select year  21/22.  its  does not have  the green   " send update event".       only shows  up when   i select  year  22/23.    why. ? . ans does this mean i need  to  run  payruns  for  each staff as  $0.00 , like  your notes say for  PHASE  1. 

thank you

STONE
      Trusted Cover User

hi,    I need urgent help please with M YOB  going round in circles, and    not allowing me to  finalize fy2022  payroll in  ATO  reporting centre.

it does not work.    Here are my reports  attached.  and   the  screen shot,  its asking for  one emplyee  to be updated.   but  how  do i do this, as   it  does not  give  me  the  info  i need  clisk  on to  fix  it..

I  did all the in  sreps as per  your notes, to move to  Phase 2.   but    when i clicked on FY21/22,  the green   ATO  send update info  does not appear.  only when i select 2023, it  shows up.

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

Hi STONE 

Thanks for your post. To assist with your issues:

1. Update event button - this in only available in the Reports window for the current payroll year. If you select the previous payroll year that button disappears so that users don't accidently send update events in previously finalised years. When finalising at EOFY you will need to process $0 pays with payment date as 30 June to send an update event for the previous year.
        2. STP Phase 2 does open in a browser as this is how it integrates with the ATO services
        3. the error Income type is needed - go to that employee card>>Payroll details>>Taxes and select an Income type in the Income Type field
        4. process $0 pays with payment date as 30 June to update the YTD amounts in the YTD verification report. Wait until the $0 pay report has been accepted before checking the YTD verification report.

Please let me know how you go.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.