Forum Discussion

Gasso
Contributing User
3 months ago
Solved

PAYROLL

Hi MYOB team, 

we  have an employee , who wishes to have Child care support payments taken out, and paid from his Fortnightly pay. Are you able to advise how we need to set this in MYOB please.

thank you, 

G

• Hi Gasso,

Thank you for your post.

Apologies for the delayed response. To set up child care support payments in MYOB, you'll need to create a new payroll category. Kindly go to Payroll >> Payroll categories >> Deductions. Once done, you can now include the child care support, and the amount you enter will be deducted from the employee's pay and tracked in the liability account you selected. For further information, kindly refer to this Help article: Child Support Deductions.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

• Hi Gasso,

Thank you for your post.

Apologies for the delayed response. To set up child care support payments in MYOB, you'll need to create a new payroll category. Kindly go to Payroll >> Payroll categories >> Deductions. Once done, you can now include the child care support, and the amount you enter will be deducted from the employee's pay and tracked in the liability account you selected. For further information, kindly refer to this Help article: Child Support Deductions.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess