Forum Discussion

VCaban
Experienced User
3 years ago

Pay Super is asking for "Someone else must approve"

Since my clients have accepted the new Pay Super PDS, when they go in to Authorise the Pay Super Payment, they get a message saying "You have authorised this payment but someone else needs to approve".  Is this normal?

Their bank account is set up as 1 to sign... so they don't need 2 approvals to make a payment....  Why are they getting this message?

35 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi VCaban,

Thank you for your post.

Our teams are currently investigating this particular issue. Could you please send me a private message with the following details so we can pass your details on to our teams?

• Serial number
    • Business name
    • Primary contact email 
    • Status of payment (shown under 'status' colomn in 'manage payments' window)
      TAOSUN
      User

When uthorise the Pay Super Payment,we get a message saying "You have authorised this payment but someone else needs to approve", however we only one person can authorise 

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

Hi TAOSUN 

Having a look at your account I can see that you have spoken to a phone agent who has resolved this for you. If you still need assistance please let me know.

Sam_R
      Former Staff

Hi Nikolla,

Thank you for your post.

Our teams are currently investigating this particular issue. Could you please send me a private message with the following details so we can pass your details on to our teams?

• Serial number
      • Business name
      • Primary contact email 
      • Status of payment (shown under 'status' colomn in 'manage payments' window)
        sunny_coast
        Cover User

Hi this is also happening to my payments.

I made payments on the 7th which wtill haven't come through.