Forum Discussion

19 days ago
Solved

Paying a kilometre rate

Hi,

our employees are paid per kilometre no by hour. How can I set this up? New to payroll and myob business pro. Thanks

• Hi Mthlogs,

Welcome to the Community Forum! It's great to have you join the MYOB business.

To establish payment based on a kilometer rate for your employees, you'll need to create a pay item with the appropriate calculation basis. You can find detailed instructions on how to set up a pay item in this Help article: Allowances FAQs: How do I set up a per-KM travel allowance?

Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Mthlogs,

Welcome to the Community Forum! It's great to have you join the MYOB business.

To establish payment based on a kilometer rate for your employees, you'll need to create a pay item with the appropriate calculation basis. You can find detailed instructions on how to set up a pay item in this Help article: Allowances FAQs: How do I set up a per-KM travel allowance?

Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess